- 2.5 oz. of Guy de Chassey Champagne Brut Rosé
- 1 oz. Triple Sec (optional)
- 1 oz. Orange Juice
- Splash of Club soda
- Orange slice and basil for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Add the rosé, the triple sec and the orange juice into a cocktail shaker and mix everything together.
- Add a few ice cubes to the cocktail shaker and shake for about 30 seconds, until cold.
- Pour the rose cocktail mixture into the glass and top with seltzer or club.
- Garnish with basil and orange slices!
- Enjoy, cheers!
[us_single_image image=”20″ align=”center” el_class=”hwsd-logo”]