• Butter ½ stick
• Small container of heavy whipping cream
• Small block of velveeta (cubed)
• ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
• ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese
• ½ cup sour cream
• 16 oz large elbow macaroni, cavatappi or medium shells
Boil macaroni for about two minutes less than box calls for. Melt half a stick of butter in a pot on low heat. Add a small container of heavy whipping cream, gently heat and let thicken. Then add small block of velveeta cubed, ½ a cup of sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese. After cheese is melted remove from heat and let sauce cool a little. Then add ½ a cup of sour cream. Pour over your macaroni in a greased 13×9 casserole dish. After you pour the sauce over the macaroni sprinkle a little more cheese over it and bake it at 350 degrees covered for about 20 minutes and then uncovered for 5 minutes.