- 4 Oz No-sugar added Cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 Oz Triple Sec
- 1 Oz Freshly squeeze orange juice from a bottle works too
- 4 Oz of Champagne Sacret Brut
- Frozen cranberries for garnishoptional
- Raw Cane sugar for rimming, optional
To rim the glass (optional)
Pour some Triple Sec into a small, shallow plate. You need just enough to cover the bottom. Pour some cane sugar into a small, shallow bowl.
Place a martini glass, or Champagne flute, upside down into the Triple Sec, until it just coats the rim. Then, place the rim of the martini glass into the sugar, gently turning until coated. Shake off any excess and repeat with the remaining glass. Set aside.
Place the cranberry juice, triple sec and orange juice into a martini shaker and shake until well mixed.
Divide the cocktail between the 2 glasses and top each glass off with 2oz of Champagne.