- 6 whole Strawberries, Washed
- Champagne (For Soaking Strawberries)
- 6 whole Strawberries, Washed and Stems Removed
- 1 whole Lime, Juiced
- 1-2 teaspoons Sugar or Honey To Taste, Dependent On How Sweet The Strawberries are. (optional)
- 1 bottle of Mathieu Gosztyla Brut Tradition
Champagne Soaked Strawberries
- Take 6 whole strawberries and place in a container just deep enough to cover. Smother strawberries with champagne, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- In a blender add washed and stemmed strawberries, lime juice, and sugar. Puree until smooth. (For parties mixture can be made ahead of time and refrigerated.)
- Fill champagne flutes or servings glasses 1/4 – 1/3 full with pureed strawberry mixture.
- Slice 1/2 way up the bottom of Champagne Soaked Strawberries and use to garnish edge of glass.
- Top glasses off with cold champagne and enjoy! Cheers!